Friday, August 27, 2010

Minor Breakdown

Earlier this week, I had a minor breakdown about school. I have been overwhelmed with the amount of work to say the least. I volunteered to be the discussion leader in one of my classes and after meeting with the professor discovered that even though I had read the material, it was unclear.

DB arrived home to find me once again in tears sitting at the computer. I just feel so inadequate compared to all the others in the cohort. I have never traveled extensively, worked in the political arena and after being out of school for twenty years, my brain is rather mushy!

Luckily, DB was there with open arms to comfort me, tell me I am one of the smartest people he knows (he lies so well!), and help me figure out a way to study what we are suppose to be learning. I can say with all certainty that if DB was not supportive, I would not be in graduate school. I love you Doodle Bug!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry for your hard week. :( I hope it gets better and DB sounds like a great guy!

    ReplyDelete