Tuesday, August 24, 2010

One Week Down

Wow, graduate school is so much harder than I thought it would be. I knew it was going to be busy, time consuming and difficult, but all the planning in the world did not prepare me for this! The amount of reading that is being required is mind boggling... 5 chapters for one class, 4 chapters for another class, chapters and handouts for the last class.

It is not just reading, it is discussion points and reflection papers due weekly on the reading. A couple of the books are interesting; however, today, I read an article and I still have no clue what they were talking about. I had to keep looking up the words used in the article... I feel dumb!

Let me say that again, I feel dumb!

I have decided to just take this adventure one week at a time. I am grateful that DB is home every night, he ensures that not only I eat but the furry ones as well. DB has been reading my papers and he really makes me think about what I am saying, again so grateful he is in my life. Happy Reading Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment