Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekend Warriors

Happy Monday! DB put the new blinds up this weekend and we now have darkened rooms for sleeping. We purchased the day/night blinds by Levolor and they actually work!

While DB was busy with the blinds I was busy helping with a nine year old birthday party. It was a horse themed party that included pony rides, bobbing for apples and an obstacle course. I came home sweaty, dirty and exhausted; but, the kids had fun and that is what is important.

On Saturday night, I went back to the ASO for "Disney in Concert". The ASO performed pieces from the most loved Disney movies. We even had a sing-a-long of "It's A Small World".

That is the extent of our fun filled weekend, which fly by and are too short. I think we should petition for longer weekends and shorter work weeks. I am still trying to sort through all the pictures that DB and I have taken over the last 10 years. I thought I would post a random shot that we both love.

Barefoot Beach, FL







No comments:

Post a Comment