Wednesday, September 22, 2010

E-mail from DB

Okay, so I am sitting here this morning…working and I keep smelling something, not something bad. Something that smells clean and refreshing, actually something pretty good. I keep wondering what the hell it is, I am looking around then I don’t smell it anymore…keep working…then another whiff, what the hell? I remember that I took the trash out this morning and there was something from the rental that spilled in a bag that I had put in the trash…that’s it, I must have gotten that on my shoes or pant leg this morning…cool mystery solved! But a few minutes later I got a big whiff! My God I am dying…I am smelling things that are not actually there. My stress level and heart rate increase I start to go to the internet to webMD to find out what is wrong with me and how much time I have left, then I remember!!!! I put on new deodorant this morning!!!! Good Lord, what is wrong with me?!?!?!!?

I just love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment