Monday, September 6, 2010

Who turned 40!

Hi, I have been so extremely busy with school that DB and mom thought I needed a bit of me time. Or at least that was their premise for the surprise 40th birthday they threw together... I think perhaps DB needed some time away from the books and stress that school has created in our household.

Saturday night, I, GB turned 40!

I came home from the barn and the house was decorated and people were due to arrive. It was a small affair, just a handful of great girlfriends for a night of laughter and fun. DB commented today that the group of us cackled like a bunch of hens and you know, WE DID.

Of course, the honorary Winnie-the-Pooh cake. Who said I was too old for Pooh?

If more pictures surface, I will share. Thank you everyone that attended the surprise party, it was such a special night for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment