Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunrise

Since I have been dreaming about Cuba (paper topic) and the fact that I wrote my paper in Dutch (which I cannot read nor write), I thought watching the sunrise and getting a great picture would help clear the mind of Dutch.

Our house sits up on a slight hill and we actually have rather nice sunrises and sunsets, especially when there are clouds or fog, which of course is not today. So instead of a blinding picture of the sun... enjoy the one from the beach, where I wish I was!

One of the things I love about the fall besides the cooler weather is that I can watch the sun rise, at least on the weekends while I am home. There is something about the day just starting, what happened yesterday is past and before you is another chance to make a difference. Or in my case, another fun filled day of reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment