Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nothingness

School is winding down, only 4 weeks to go, my last final will be the first week in December.  The days are getting colder and shorter, it is dark by 6:00 p.m.  The holidays will be upon us before we realize it.  This year Doodle and I are staying home, for both Thanksgiving and Christmas.  We are just too tired to venture out this year, school has been hard on us both, we have gone from doing everything together, do only having a few hours a week together.  I know it will be worth it when I graduate, but school has taken a toll.  We are looking forward to just being together all day doing nothing or doing something.

Thank you to everyone that has been there and supported both Doodle and I this semester, we truly appreciate it.
GB & DB

 

No comments:

Post a Comment