Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shop Vac

Doodle and I awoke at 4:00 am for Black Friday to ensure we were at Home Depot for the shop vac that was on sale for $29.00.  This was Doodle's first shopping experience on Black Friday, as we drove by the Target, Kohls, and Best Buy with full parking lots, we knew the insanity had begun.  I tried explaining the divide and conquer strategy but lack of coffee and sleep still filling our eyes, he just said, "I do not think it will be that crowded".  

As the two trucks in front of us, turned into the Home Depot parking lot, I cried "hurry, we must beat them, they cannot get the shop vac"!  I emerged from the truck at a full sprint, looking back, Doodle had not even emerged yet.  Entering Home Depot, I screamed "I need a shop vac" and there coming down the aisle was our neighbor with the shop vacs in question.
  
(Turns out we are not the only crazy people to get up at 4:00 am for a shop vac)  Luckily Home Depot had plenty of the shop vacs still left and we scooped one up.  SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment