Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3 Days til Christmas

Three days until Christmas, hard to believe.  I finally finished my shopping with the exception of our annual tree ornament.  The pups got their annual Christmas haircut yesterday, they are looking quite festive in their snowman bandanna's.  It has been raining here for the past couple of days so we did not get to see the moon eclipse.  We tried but it was too cloudy. 

We tried a new recipe yesterday, homemade Butter Toffee with Chocolate & Sea Salt.  Not too bad, the first batch of chocolate was unsweetened and really tasted well gross!  Doodle made quite the face when he tried it.  I do not think we spread the toffee thin enough, but overall easy to make and tasty.  The recipe came from The Pioneer Woman. Try it you won't be disappointed.  

For someone that loves to take pictures, I have been sorely lacking lately but at least I am caught up on my sleep.  Doodle is not yet and I am trying to be quiet and not wake him... again! 

Three days people... get out there and SHOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment