Sunday, December 26, 2010

White Christmas


DB and I had a wonderful Christmas, we spent a quiet day watching movies and the snow fall.  Yes, we had a white Christmas in Georgia this year.  

We got about an inch of snow, the kids in the neighborhood had a great time building snowmen and sliding down the hills.  I am not sure the pups enjoyed the snow all that much, each time they went out, they came back in quickly and snuggled back into the blankets.

The snow is still on the grass, plants and deck today and as it is not getting above freezing for the next couple of days.  I am hoping that DB and I can get up to the National Cemetery and get some pictures of the snow on the wreaths.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. The pictures are beautiful. We are getting dumped on right now. I get to help plow tonight! Yay!

    ReplyDelete