Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cabin Fever

We are home again today from work and it is official... I have cabin fever!  It actually started yesterday afternoon, I can only read about stuff that is difficult to comprehend for so long.  Instead, Doodle and I shoveled the driveway (who knew I would have to shovel snow in Georgia of all places)!  Between the two of us, we got the majority of the ice and snow off the drive and thanks to our neighbor who added rock salt, the driveway is clear.  

Doodle has decided to venture out today.  His office is not closed, so once the sun is shining he will be testing the four wheel drive and the roads.  Looking out the window, where we cleared the snow, it is dry and fine, every where else, looks a bit slick.  I will be spending another fun filled day inside, reading.  The books just have to get better, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment