Friday, January 14, 2011

Freedom & Snow Blessings

The snowy grip is loosening on Georgia, we are back at work today.  After cleaning and organizing the house, I was ready to return and have things get back to normal.  

However, our house will never be the same.  Yesterday, we had to put our middle cat, Peanut, to sleep.  She was in fourteen years old and in renal failure.  She had stopped eating and had dropped several pounds in the last couple of weeks.  The blessing of being stuck in the house for days, was lots of time spent holding and loving on her before her final time.  I will miss her daily grunts and big paws.  

I love and miss you Peanut.  You are forever in my heart.
 

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your fur-baby. I know it won't be the same without her. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you had to say good-bye to your pet. Losing a pet is so hard.

    I saw your link on my blog's party page, but it went straight to your homepage rather than a specific post. If you leave me a comment with the specific post you'd like to link up, I can get it up for you. If you could please also add a link back to me or my blog's party button to the post you are linking, I would appreciate it.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that is really awful. It brought tears to my eyes..... Poor Peanut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how sad for you! i am so sorry peanut died and i am glad she reached 14 years of age though no matter how old, it never seems enough. she was very very beautiful! i am going to join your blog, i think you are the only one that has animals in the over 40 list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you girl. I know how much your loved Peanut. So many changes...

    ReplyDelete