Thursday, January 13, 2011

Still Home

They canceled work again today.  I am honestly ready to go back to work, this is too much!  I have gotten slightly head on my reading and papers for school, cleaned the house, organized my closet, cleaned under the bathroom sink, organized the pantry, cleaned out the kitchen drawers, thrown away the expired food from the refrigerator, and it is only 10 am!  I am now working on organizing the office, which after two years of neglect will take quite awhile to get cleaned up. 

Help!  

Someone get the roads clear before this house is so organized that we cannot find anything!

1 comment:

  1. I am doing this ‘Boost my blog Friday′ that I saw over at Java's blog and I am now following you! This is such a cool idea isn’t it?! Love your blog by the way - I am almost OCD tidy, so I am liking the fact that you are organising everything. Ummmm, hope that doesn't make me sound weird!

    ReplyDelete