Friday, February 11, 2011

List Day #2

2. Things that you are grateful for.

There are so many blessings in my life, it is impossible to count them all.  I am grateful that my husband loves me unconditionally.  How he manages that feat is something I will never understand.  DB is my greatest gift, someone was smiling down upon me when I met him.  


I am grateful that DB's wonderful parents live within 20 minutes of us.  They are always willing and able to assist us.  DB's dad even applied to be on the Amazing Race with me, if only we had been selected!

I am grateful for my mom and brother.  Although we live far apart, they are both in my heart and I know they have my back.  I can call them at any hour of the day and they will drop everything for me.  They kind of have to being family and all, but still knowing it is possible is a gift.


I am grateful for my job, the roof over my head, the food on my table.  I know there are millions out there that are surviving on little to nothing.  I am grateful for my friends, they are a small group of strong women, that have laughed and cried with me over the years.  I have so many things to be grateful for, one cannot possible list them all.

1 comment:

  1. How fun to have someone to apply to Amazing Race with you. My hubby won't and by the time my daughter is old enough the show probably won't be on.

    ReplyDelete