Monday, February 7, 2011

Meet Me on Monday



I am trying something new today, Java is hosting a Meet Me on Monday... here we go!

1. Did you watch the Superbowl?

Yep!  I am a cheese head fan and was super excited to see that the Packers won.  I am glad that the game was close and not a wipe-out.  Plus the Darth Vader commercial was the best!
Photo courtesy of the Packers


2. What is the last book that you read?

School book = Getting to Yes
Pleasure book = I Heard you Paint Houses


3. What is your favorite kind of cake?
This is easy, red velvet. YUM  I am not sure if I love the cake or the icing more.
Photo courtesy of Food Network


4. Do you snore?
Who me?  Never! I just breathe hard.  That recording that DB has, is the dog.


5. Do you play an instrument?
I played the clarinet in elementary and middle school but have not touched an instrument since.  I would love to learn the piano, maybe once school is completed.

1 comment:

  1. LOL about the recording....

    I'm your latest Google Follower, by the way. Nice to meet you. :D

    I played, too! :D Sorry I'm late. :( Been a crazy week.

    Rebecca at http://freakyfrugalite.com

    ReplyDelete