Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!  

I am quite tired today, had a difficult time getting up.  I think, no, I know, I stayed up too late watching the super bowl. GO PACKERS!  Just got to love the fact the cheese-heads won.  I have always been a Packer fan, only because I have wanted to wear a piece of cheese on my head.

While watching the game last night, the DVR was recording something, I asked Doodle, what it was and guess what... it was his favorite, Holmes on Homes.  

Have you seen this show?  

Doodle, watches the show, saves the show, and then watches the show again.  I think it is his favorite show.  To quote Doodle, "I am a Holmes junkie".   

That is the extent of our exciting weekend.  You are all jealous of the amount of excitement happening aren't you!

No comments:

Post a Comment