Saturday, March 19, 2011

Five Question Friday



A day late and a dollar short... about how I would sum up my life right now!

1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?
Nope, was on a jury once and NEVER want that experience again.

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
Yes, it is at my mother-in-laws, at least I think it is... Mom do you still have my dress?

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?
The front porch or anywhere why I can look at the sky, clouds and stars.

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
DB and I do not have children; however, we did let our furry ones sleep with us until Doodle could not take it any longer.  I guess that answers the question!

5. Do you watch late night TV?
Not really, with school, when I am done for the night, I am DONE.  Although, I have never been a night owl!

No comments:

Post a Comment