I thought this was a good list day to finish on.
7. Good things that happened this week
I like this question, not because so many good things happened but that it makes you look for the positive and not the negative. I am a firm believer that you should always look at a glass as half full (although, I admit, sometimes I fail at this!)
- One midterm grade came back - 89 (so close but so far to an A)!
- Doodle and I ate dinner twice together
- My annual review at work turned out GREAT (if only they would lift the ban on raises)!
- Mo's vet visit while quite costly went well and she was given a clean bill of health
- The weather is perfect, highs in the upper 70's
- Spring is here and our trees are starting to bloom
What good things happened in your world this week? I want to know, share your thoughts.
Happy Friday everyone!