Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Update

Happy Mardi Gras!

This weekend, I actually accomplished some of what was on the list... let us review:
  • Water change in fish tank - CHECK
  • Clean house - after 8 weeks of no cleaning, it has gotten just a bit gross - CHECK
  • Find a house keeper - from above statement, I obviously need HELP - NO CHECK
  • Visit crazy ass barn friend who moved... over a month ago and I still have not seen her new house... I promise, I am coming over - NO CHECK (disclaimer... I tried, crazy friend is out of town!  At this rate, it may be another 8 weeks before I have a chance to get over to her place)
  • Visit the horse that I own... I think he has forgotten me - NO CHECK (it was raining, cold, and disgusting)
  • Weed, work in the yard, plan the garden - PARTIAL CHECK
The weekend was cold, wet and rainy, it was miserable being outside.  I thought that spring was here, in fact took some pictures of the flowers and trees in bloom but have not downloaded them.  


Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. The trees here have bloomed. Bradford pears are always the first sign and now the Redbuds are starting.

    ReplyDelete