Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Recap





Java is hosting a meet me on Monday link up:

1.  What jewelry do you wear 24/7?

The only jewelry I never take off is my wedding ring.  They mean the world to me, in addition to the one that DB gave me, I have my grandma's band and my aunt's band.  In total, I wear four rings that all match perfectly on my ring finger.

2.  Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Cut, twirling just never seems to work for me, I end up with sauce everywhere!

3.  How many siblings do you have?
One younger brother

4.  Were you named after anyone?
Not that I am aware of, that is a good question, I will have to find out but pretty sure the answer is no.

5.  Coke or Pepsi?
Coke, I grew up on the west coast.  Although as a child we were not allowed to drink sodas, they were not kept in the house, so even today, I do not really drink them.

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Thanks for playing along with Meet Me on Monday!! Please remember to link only your Meet Me On Monday post and not your whole blog! I have to go in and fix it!!
    Hope you have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Pepsi girl. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so special that you wear their rings....

    ReplyDelete