Sunday, April 3, 2011

4 Weeks Left

It is hard to believe I only have four weeks of this semester.  This semester has flown by, I am so glad it is winding down but that only means it will ramp back up before I know it.  I have really tried to not spend every waking moment studying but it never seems to work out that way.  I am grateful that Doodle continues to support me, makes sure I eat, debates what we are reading and tells me I am smart, even when I feel dumb! 

Yesterday we had our pre-departure meeting for our mandatory study abroad in May.  I will be spending two weeks in Brazil for school.  I am excited but not thrilled, Brazil is not somewhere I have wanted to go.  I still have to finish me research paper and have the weekly discussion board posts and questions but I can at least see the end of the tunnel this semester and I know it is not a train this time.   

Smiles!

1 comment:

  1. What are you studying that you have to go two weeks abroad?

    ReplyDelete