Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I admit it... I cannot wait for the Royal Wedding on Friday.  Doodle has the TV set to record two channels all day so I will not miss a moment of the action.  What is it about the British Royals that has the world waiting with baited breath?  

As a child I remember watching Diana and Prince Charles getting married, I wanted to be the one to wear the crown and fancy dress.  Looking back now, I see it was not love but an arranged marriage that turned out all wrong.  So very sad.  

Now it is Prince William and Catherine getting married.  Don't misunderstand, I still want to be the one to wear the crown and fancy dress... but I believe this pair have a chance at true happiness.  They seem to enjoy each other and appear truly happy together.  I will be watching and wishing them all the best on Friday... along with the rest of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment