Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo

In honor of Cinco de Mayo DB and I are trying a new recipe, something simple so I can continue studying for the last final.  

Let me vent for a moment... 

Who in their right mind schedules a final for a Friday night?  

Yes, tomorrow night, FRIDAY, I have my last final for this semester.  

Why, why do this to us?  Have we not suffered enough reading three books for your class?  

Okay, I feel better.  Okay, that is a lie but I will get on with it, as there is nothing I can do but take the test.  

DB and I are trying one of those new Philadelphia Cream Cheese mixes.  We are going to be making the chicken enchilada recipe on the package.  Be prepared for a review tomorrow.  I hope that everyone has a wonderful Cinco de Mayo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment