Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Waiting

The waiting on grades continues... they have to be posted tomorrow by 5:00 pm and I have a feeling the professors enjoy making us stress.  I wonder if it is because they had nasty mean professors during their schooling so they are passing it down?  

In the meantime, I am trying to get everything ready to leave for Brazil.  The packing, cleaning, shopping, list making.  I discovered I do not own enough undergarments for two weeks, (TMI I know!) so I must invest in new prior to the trip.  

Off to get the rest of the house cleaned before I depart and then see what else needs to be purchased.  Fun, Fun! 

2 comments:

  1. Funny, that seems to be when I invest in new undergarments, before long trips, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What better time for new undies?! :-)

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete