Friday, June 24, 2011

List Day #14

I hate to say it but I had totally forgotten that I started the list challenge.  In an effort to complete the challenge by the end of the year, I will endeavor to answer one question a week.  Now to just remember to do this!

14. The high points for your autobiography

This is a difficult topic for me.  In my opinion, my life is average, I work, I go to school, I am married.  I have never done anything life changing.  However, I do realize how lucky I am.  I have a home, a wonderful husband, a job, etc.  I believe if more people stopped trying to compare themselves to the the "Jones'" and focused on the good that is happening to them,  then this would be a happier world.


3 comments:

  1. Love your comment.... We all should be greatful for what we have and enjoy life as we know it..
    I sure try to do this... And as for my strawberry patch I have had it for maybe 4 years and they have taken off like fire,I have given some to my son and his wife and should dig up some for you to....lol....
    Have a great weekend, good to hear from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how we always thinks others must have a better life, while they are probably thinking the same thing about us.

    Am a new follower from the Friday blog hop.

    http://www.imsovintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hubby is a cutie. Looks a lot like my son. I've always been satisfied with my life. You seem to have your hands full right now and a lifetime ahead of you. I'm glad you are enjoying every minute of it. I'm a new follower from Follow Friday. Doylene

    ReplyDelete