Thought I would try something new and found these great questions.
1. Summer's here-whoohoo! What's your favorite sight, sound, AND smell associated with summer?
Sight- Lighting Bugs
Sound- Summer rain stormSmell- Grilling and fires
2. Fireflies or lightning bugs...what are they called in your neck of the woods?
I call them both, they are my favorite part of summer. But you do know, they are not bugs!
3. What is something in the past week that reminded you of your childhood?
It was my grandma's birthday this past Sunday. She would have been 102 but she passed away a few years ago. I miss her everyday!
4. Define 'the good life'.
Happiness, being with the one you love
5. Tell us what we'd see if you took a snapshot of your desk/workspace.
Study kitty, school books, papers, pens...
6. Peaches or watermelon? Yes, you have to choose.
Do I have to choose? Really neither, I will eat both but they are not my favorites.
7. Ever been skinny dippin'? Is that too much for the Wednesday Hodgepodge?
Yes and that is all I am saying, besides it was cold!
8. Insert your own random thought here.I have no random thoughts any longer. My brain is overloaded with school and I am really trying hard not to count the days until I am finished with classes. Happy Hump Day!