Thursday, August 11, 2011

Falling Skies

Doodle and I do not usually agree on television shows.  However, we do have a handful of shows that we both enjoy.  For the past couple of months we have been hooked on TNTs Falling Skies.  It is absolutely the best show on television right now, starring Noah Wyle, who is just a wonderful actor and Moon Bloodgood.  Would you believe this show was being advertised while I was in Brazil, a special mini series for the summer.  I came home knowing that I would have to watch this show and it was well worth our time.  

The premise of the show: the world has been attacked by aliens and the few survivors have banned together for survival and to fight back.  I thought that the series was only for the summer but they are in production for another season to start next summer.  Of course by then we will have forgotten everything that had happened... they will have to show the first season again.  

If you did not get a chance to watch it, I highly recommend it, good acting, plausible story line (which is what really gets you), and enough action even for the guys.
 

3 comments:

  1. I hope you read this second comment. No spectacular Mars this month...husband didn't check his facts :( and I didn't check husbands facts. I stayed up late, too. I'm figuring out how to make him pay...lol.

    ReplyDelete