Saturday, August 27, 2011

In Which We Learn I Cannot Bowl

Crazy Horse Friend
This week was my crazy horse friend, Elby's birthday.  When asked what she wanted to do for her birthday... she came up with bowling.  We met another friend, Christy, at the bowling alley for fun and games.  

After watching Elby bowl, I know why she wanted to go bowling, she was good!  Here is the score during the first game.  Notice how I am bringing up the rear in this adventure.  That seems to be par for the course!  


I can tell you I barely broke 50 that first game but came roaring back with a 120 the second game. 
It was fun to spend a couple of hours with friends I have neglected for the past year while in school.  Happy Birthday Elby, I hope this year brings you nothing but happiness.

*Smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment