Friday, September 30, 2011

Inga

Inga II
Several years ago, DB and I traveled to Alaska.  While we were in Anchorage, there was an art exhibit called:

Frost: Life and Culture of the Sami - Reindeer People of Norway by photographer Fred Ivar Utsi Klemetsen.  

I was completely taken with the photos this man took and purchased one a year later.  We finally have a house that will accommodate the photo and just got it framed.  I tried getting a picture of our framing job (it turned out beautifully) but I could not prevent the glare from the glass showing everything in the room.  Instead, I copied the photo from Mr. Klemetsen website, which shows the beauty of the photo.

If you ever get the opportunity to view his exhibit in person, take the time, it is well worth it and you just might end up with a signed photograph like me. 

~Smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment