Friday, September 16, 2011

Say Hi to Tracy Everyone

One of the blogs I read on a regular basis is The World According to Tracy.  I enjoy this blog for a number of reasons:

Tracy keeps me up to date on the world of reality TV
She is an excellent writer and I laugh out loud weekly at something she says
Finally, she posts great recipes and wine selections 

This week Tracy received a blogging award (YEAH) - The Liebster Award (meaning “friend” in German) is meant to connect us even more and spotlight new bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

Tracy was nice enough to mention my blog in her post and I just wanted to give a big shout out to my twenty followers to visit Tracy and say "hi"!

   

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your award. Always love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete