Monday, October 17, 2011

5 Weeks = 16 Days

Is it a bad thing that I am counting down the weeks until my internship ends?  I absolutely hate it!  The internship officially ends on November 29th, since I am not working the week of Thanksgiving by my count, that leaves 5 weeks, which equates to 16 days left, which in the grand scheme of things is doable.  

The other good news, I turned in my first draft of my paper and need to get to work on the second draft which is do this weekend.  I can hardly believe graduation is scheduled for December 13th. 

Yes, this is a random picture, it has nothing to do with this post.  I just thought you needed some sort of visual stimulation and a tomato worm covered in eggs seemed like a good idea.

*Smiles 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, poor little tomato worm, LOL. You are such a stinker. Do you feel like that tomato worm with your internship...like it's sucking the life right out of you? Here's to your days flying to Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete