Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dinner A'Fare

Credit
Doodle and I are trying something new for the next couple of weeks.  The Dinner A'FareI heard about the company some time ago and thought it was high time we tried it.  It is a concept that seems to be growing here in the Atlanta area.  You have two options, travel to one of their kitchens and make 12 meals to bring home or have them put together by a staff member and delivered to your home.  Guess which option I choose???

Delivery, of course!

With our current schedule, I have not had as much time to cook.  Add to that we are in a rut when it comes to trying new recipes, I thought why not give this concept a try. Our 12 half meals were delivered last Thursday.  Friday, we tried the Chicken Marsala and it was good.  Like good enough to have again and so easy, everything was already measured, all I had to do was put it together and cook... 20 minutes later... DINNER!  

Last night we tried the Asian Lettuce Wraps and we were both impressed.  It was spicy but not so much I was unable to eat it.  Even Doodle is liking the new choices and so far is pleased with the food.  As I make the rest of the meals, I will let you know if they continue to impress me.  So far, I definitely am liking this concept and will probably order from them again.  I might even try making my own meals instead of delivery. 



2 comments:

  1. Alas they are not in Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a gift from the heavens, LOL. Congratulations on your future graduation with honors. I'm very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete