Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Fragments

Mommy's Idea

This week seems to have gone on forever, I am so grateful it is Friday.  We were invited to our neighbors Halloween costume party tonight.  We have costumes, so DB and I just might have to dig them out and be sociable.  Yes, these are the neighbors that believe in storing their trash in the back of the truck and have a tent erected in their garage.  Should make for an interesting evening. 

I had a conversation with my mom last night and she finally admitted she is a shopaholic.  She called me twice (while I was at my internship) to discuss clothing she found for me.  Remember she lives in LAS VEGAS!   

We are trying another of our Dinner A'Fare meals tonight, Shrimp Newberg.  I will be reporting if it is any good, especially since I have no idea what it is.  


Happy Friday everyone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment