Monday, November 7, 2011

Ruts

While much has been happening here in our neck of the woods, I have not felt much like sitting at the computer.  I stare at the computer all day at work and have lost interest in the contraption at home.  That is not to say things have been dull, quite the contrary... just nothing that I found blog worthy has been happening.  What I can say, we are in a rut!

At Rut I Say!

We have been hard at work on the house that the person we evicted destroyed.  Hard at work on my final paper.  Truth be told that is a stretch.  Hard at work in my mind.  I have taken many photos of the beautiful trees around the area and have not downloaded them to work with.  We finally did decide on a couple of photos from our photo shoot, I have those to work on as well.  Here are the ones the photographer worked one.  I so need to learn Photoshop!


This one is my favorite, we have ordered it and another one.



Doodle and I are just tired and in need of a long weekend.  We are both looking forward to Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment