I am trying something new this week, as it is the last Friday of 2011 and it seems that I cannot put together a complete sentence lately.
According to Mrs. 4444 the host of Friday Fragments; "Friday Fragments are bits and pieces of your week that are usually brief; too short for a stand-alone post, but too good to discard".
* It is hard to believe 2011 is over, it seems like it just began.
* I am lost without school, I feel like I am floundering around looking for something to occupy my time.
* My two weeks off of work has flown by without me doing much of anything, thanks to being sick for an entire week.
* Note to everyone, do not mix cold medicine with cough medicine, while it does allow you to sleep through the night, it does not allow you to function the next day until noon or so!
* Ling's tongue no longer stays in her mouth, witness below:
* Wishing everyone the Happiest of New Year's. I hope that 2012 brings you nothing but love, peace and prosperity.