Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Elf

My own personal holiday joy arrived yesterday... Mom!

I have missed her so much this year and am grateful that she came in for the holidays.  Graduation is tomorrow night, hard to believe.  I am sure Doodle will be snapping pictures, if he can survive the many trips to the airport to gather the rest of the family. 

Our weekend was busy, a friend was turn 50 on Saturday and we threw her a surprise party, so Saturday was filled with cooking, stressing, cooking, and more stressing but in the end, all turned out well!  Her look was priceless when she figured out what was happening.

Yesterday, I cleaned and attempted to de-hair the house as mom is allergic to the cats.  We will see how well I did.  Hope everyone had a most wonderful weekend.

~Smiles

1 comment: