Sunday, December 4, 2011

Musings

The holidays are three weeks away. 

I have two weeks left of work and we have not begun to decorate the house.  We are trying to wait for mom to get here next weekend before getting the tree, so she can help.

Today I had to run out to Target... goodness, the masses have descended and all good cheer has flown out the window.   

Sometimes I am in the holiday spirit and sometimes I am not... is that normal?

I am still not sure what all the fuss is about Pinterest?  So it is a bunch of pictures, I really just do not get it! 

I think I'll have another glass of wine and maybe then Pinterest will make sense to me.

~Smiles

1 comment:

  1. A glass of wine won't help. I'm not quite sure about it either and I joined it to see what the fuss is. Maybe it is for materialistic people?

    ReplyDelete