Thursday, December 1, 2011

Offically Done!

I am officially finished with school.  I gave my final presentation last night.  I sweated through my shirt, my hands visibly shook, and my voice squeaked but I am DONE!  While most people are counting down to the holidays, I am counting down to graduation; 12 days to go.

Out of curiosity, I looked back at everything that I read in the last 16 months, here are the totals:

28 books read (I was afraid to count the number of pages... might put me over the edge!)
17 papers written

I do not even want to think about the number of trees that were killed in order for me to print out the reams of paper that I consumed.  At least I printed on both sides!

I wonder what my next adventure will be?

Ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. You should take some time off for your mind to recoup. Read some books that have nothing to do with anything.

    ReplyDelete