Thursday, December 29, 2011

Score One for the Humans

Being home all day is interesting.  I get a first hand look at what the dogs, cats, and squirrels do all day.  The dogs are content to lay on the heated blanket and only emerge at semi-regular intervals to relieve themselves.  The cats are smart enough to know that I am home and stand at the door crying until I give in and they come upstairs.

The squirrels on the other hand have been busy at work trying to get to the bird feeder.  I have been out of squirrel food for about a week and it would seem their stores of food have been exhausted.  Yesterday, two squirrels tried and tried to get into the Squirrel Buster Feeder and true to its name, they were unsuccessful.

Readying for attempt #349

It's a good thing I did not eat that extra peanut...
 Human Alert
Attempt #351 - Maybe if I attack it from this angle...
Attempt #353 - maybe from the front...
Attempt #354 - I got it now!
Attempt #355 - wow, hold on!

No comments:

Post a Comment