Friday, January 20, 2012

Blog Hop

I am out of ideas on what to blog about because I lead such an interesting life.  Today for example, I went to work, stopped at the dry cleaner and then headed home to clean the fish tank... how is that for exciting!




Thanks to My Little Life for hosting Five Question Friday.  Here we go.


1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?
Since it is just Doodle and I, there is no need to hide snacks.  Quite honestly we do not have a bunch of snack food around anyway; however, Doodle is addicted to potato chips!

2. Do you keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?
My car is clean, there is nothing in it but an umbrella and window shade.  I cannot stand it when cars have food remains in them, yuck... vacuum people!

3. Have you ever been to Vegas?
Yep, not sure what the fuss is about either.  It is a great place to people watch and loose bunches of money. 

4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?
Cold room, electric blanket!   

5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?
I have never really had a "bad" flying experience.  I would say that one particular landing in Billings, MT was an adventure.  The airport sits on a ridge called the Rimrocks and the wind blows up in a circular motion.  I really wondered if the pilot was going to get the plane on the ground in one piece we were all over the place thanks to the wind gusts.  

Billings Photos
This photo of Billings is courtesy of TripAdvisor

2 comments:

  1. I agree on the car. My husband's car is a pig sty full of crumbs and spilled drinks. It has gotten to the point that I really don't want to ride in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty much with you on all your comments. I did have an unusually flying experience flying into Colorado Springs during a thunder storm, when a huge blinding bolt of lightning shot past the windows on one side of the plane as we were getting ready to decend. Pretty well poofed the air out of everyone as they all gasped :)

    ReplyDelete