Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolutions?

Happy New Year! Do you make resolutions?  I generally do not, I have never been one to keep the resolution and why set yourself up for failure?  However, I am open to trying new things and after visiting several blogs featured on Friday Fragments, I thought the Project 365 picture adventure is something up my alley. According to Kathy at West Family Adventures you are to take pictures everyday and post them on Flickr.  I thought I would just post the best ones here and not on Flickr.  Aren't you lucky!

Day 1- Not much thought put into this but it did make me pick up the camera and the only way to get better is to actually take pictures.  I will try my best to follow through on Project 365.


I thought the light coming in from the window was nice and Doodle always humors me when I have the camera.

PS. Isn't he just handsome and with the nicest smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment