Saturday, February 18, 2012

Incompetence

Have you ever had something on your mind where you cannot sleep?  Hence the reason I am up with a cup of coffee at 5:30 am on a Saturday, when I do not have to study and am typing away.  Incompetent people drive me crazy, is it too much to ask that someone think before they act?  I suppose in this day and age, it is. 

Everyone seems to believe they are entitled.  Where did this attitude come from and why?  Does it stem from being raised in a society where everyone gets a trophy just for participating?  When I played sports, if you lost, you did not get a trophy, everyone was in fact NOT winners.


All I am asking is for people do their job to the best of their ability.  If their ability is not up to the job, then a work around should be found.  But what do you do if a person acts as if their job is beneath them.  They do exactly what they are suppose to, but with contempt and inaccuracies that then cause someone else (me) to look like I am not doing my job?       

No comments:

Post a Comment