Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Facebook

Credit
I finally broke down and created a Facebook account for the blog... Unfortunately or Fortunately, I cannot remember how to get back into the account and I have no idea how to activate the account.  The only reason I am signing up is for all the coupons!  Everywhere I turn, businesses offers coupons or discounts but only to Facebook followers. 

What about us peeps that are not on Facebook?  I am being denied the opportunity to save money all because I choose not to participate in social networking.  I do not want hundreds of online friends. Am I missing out on what everyone is doing because I am not reading their status online?  If it is that important people, pick up the phone or send a letter. 

The people I care about; I talk to, talk using our voices, not computer updates. 

All that being said, I am now the proud owner of a Facebook account that I have no idea how to access.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny. I do keep up with FB friends, because they are really just acquaintances. You're right; real friends you talk to not computer updates.

    ReplyDelete