Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Fragments

I have nothing, my brain is tired, just full of one liners... perfect for Friday Fragments!  Thank you again to Mrs. 4444 for hosting.  Stop over and visit everyone!

Mommy's Idea

* Last week, I was surprised by winning the "Customer Service Award" from February.  It was nice to know that as hard as I try to be courteous to everyone, someone else appreciated my efforts.

* The turtle is still hiding in the pine straw next to the house, I am beginning to wonder if he/she showed up to expire?  Would not surprise me one bit considering we had a wounded Turkey Vulture land in our backyard only to expire.

* I am not sure what the above statement says about Doodle and I.

* The spiral staircase for the deck has arrived, it is currently in pieces and parts under the deck... I wonder if the great deck build of 2011 will conclude in 2012 or 2013!

* This weekend we are going to finish planting in our new area, I cannot stand just looking at dirt.

* Holy Smokes the fire ants are bad this year.  They are everywhere and I am tired of being bitten every time I step outside. 

* Happy Friday everyone... enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning your award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy planting! I'm planting new ones and moving old ones, and always have the leg cramps to prove it. I've been living with the heating pad lately. I'd get rid of the fire ant nest if you can find it...good luck on that one. Perhaps your yard says a lot of nice things about you and Doodle, in that creatures would rather be there than elsewhere at the end of their time. Happy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen fire ants since I took a trip to Louisiana as a teenager. They were nasty!

    ReplyDelete