I have nothing, my brain is tired, just full of one liners... perfect for Friday Fragments! Thank you again to Mrs. 4444 for hosting. Stop over and visit everyone!
* Last week, I was surprised by winning the "Customer Service Award" from February. It was nice to know that as hard as I try to be courteous to everyone, someone else appreciated my efforts.
* The turtle is still hiding in the pine straw next to the house, I am beginning to wonder if he/she showed up to expire? Would not surprise me one bit considering we had a wounded Turkey Vulture land in our backyard only to expire.
* I am not sure what the above statement says about Doodle and I.
* The spiral staircase for the deck has arrived, it is currently in pieces and parts under the deck... I wonder if the great deck build of 2011 will conclude in 2012 or 2013!
* This weekend we are going to finish planting in our new area, I cannot stand just looking at dirt.
* Holy Smokes the fire ants are bad this year. They are everywhere and I am tired of being bitten every time I step outside.
* Happy Friday everyone... enjoy!