Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hell - Day 2

Day Two of HELL! 

I have officially flunked out of Dale Carnegie.  Today, I was told I was a negative influence on the class because I refused to speak in front of everyone and feel humiliated for a second day.  The trainers decided the best way to handle the situation was to call a break and ask me to leave.  Could you not have waited another 3 hours for class to end and quietly ask that I do not return on the last day.  To add insult to injury, my supervisor had to leave work and drive to the center to pick me up. 

WOW, now I am a failure in the eyes of thirty strangers, five co-workers, and my immediate supervisor.    Gee, that really increases a person's feeling worth and self-confidence.  Mr. and Mrs. Trainer, I do believe you are hounds of hell.

I will never recommend Dale Carnegie to anyone! 

1 comment:

  1. That is absolutely ridiculous. I would complain to the national office of dale Carnegie.

    ReplyDelete