Sunday, May 27, 2012

Show Bug




Last weekend I rode in my second horse show and I have officially caught the show bug.  I am planning on riding next weekend in another show and am looking into entering the high points contest for our area.  The show last weekend was a local show, the competition was nothing like ProAm, but it was good experience and that is what I am looking for.  I still made mistakes, but not as many, and was not so nervous that I thought I would puke! 

Riding in Academy there are only two or three classes that I can show in.  Last weekend, I rode in two classes and took first in both.  The first class was walk, trot adult... only two people showing.  The second class was showmanship equitation... 7 people showing.


 Do I look of nervous? Don't answer that!
Cha Cha was spot on... she looks awesome!
 Another rider from the barn... do you recognize Big A?
Doodle was a trooper, taking pictures and hanging out for the afternoon.  I am continually amazed by his support and love. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures. I haven't been on a horse in years.

    ReplyDelete