This should really be called Saturday Segments but as I meant to post last night under Friday Fragments hosted by the venerable Mrs. 4444, I am once again a day late and a dollar short. A big thank you to Mrs. 4444 and all the participants, that make this weekly journey so interesting.
* Work has been crazy! Our fiscal year ends on June 30th and I think everyone just realized they have one week left to spend down their budgets. We are swamped!
* We need rain desperately. According to the weatherman we are 4 inches short so far and I can tell you our grass is brown, dying, and definitely in need of rain.
* Attended a Scentsy party last night. I bought a couple of items so will be following up with a review once the products arrive. The best part of the party was the names of the wax, such as "quiver" and "best dressed man"...both of which smelled horrible to me.
* Thanks to everyone on the blogs, I watched the first two episodes of Bunheads and love it! It has been added to the recording list.
* Falling Skies is back, (thank goodness) I have missed you so and the premier episode was fantastic. If this is not one of your regular shows and you enjoy Sci Fi, you are missing out!
* Happy weekend everyone!