Friday, June 1, 2012

Middle Age

What constitutes middle age?  Is it when you hit forty, fifty, sixty?  According to my mom, last weekend, Doodle and I officially entered middle age...


Friday - attended a 50th birthday party
Sunday - high school graduation party
Monday - funeral visitation

You know, when I look around at the people we were with all weekend, mom was right... we are middle age!  I am not sure how I feel about being middle age.  I do not want young people to say "there goes an old person" but I have to admit, I would be happy coming home each night and taking a nap!  Maybe I am just old!

Photo Credit

1 comment:

  1. Well...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love the photos of you and Doodle. If 50 is the beginning of middle age, then old age must be around 100. Works for me.

    ReplyDelete