Friday, August 3, 2012
Friday Fragments - Olympic Style
Happy Friday and a big thank you to Mrs. 4444 at Half-Past Kissin' Time for sponsoring Friday Fragments. Be sure to stop by and show some love.
* In case you had not noticed... I am finally growing a pumpkin, I am so dang excited to have a pumpkin for fall!
* The children got their "dog days of summer" haircut. They must be feeling better, they were running around even more than usual. I suppose I would feel better to have all that fur removed as well.
* I have survived my second week of working four, ten hour days. Having Wednesday off is great, I can do anything for two days and while that is true, being at work for ten hours is TORTURE! I start counting the hours left right around 1pm. I just need to win the lottery, that means I have to play the lottery!
* I have been catching up on Modern Family, it has to be greatest show on right now. I got the giggles during this weeks re-runs and was still smiling about it the next day. Any show that can do that is a winner in my book.
* Our tomatoes seem to be doing better, I think I was over watering them. The peppers have finally started producing and boy are the jalapenos HOT. Just one in the salsa is enough for a box of tissues.
* I am enjoying the Olympics but wish that NBC would not just show diving, swimming, and gymnastics during prime time. I have yet to figure out the watching online; tried, failed, and missed all of the equestrian!
* The kids are back in school... it is quite nice not to have yelling all day.