Good Morning and a big thank you to Mrs. 4444 at Half Past Kissin' Time for sponsoring another edition of Friday Fragments. Please do hop over and visit.
* I have been in the doldrums lately. Nothing seems to excite me.
* The lease purchase of our house fell through. The people moved out, electing not to purchase the house... they ruined the hardwood floors, broke a window, and appears they had no clue how to operate a lawnmower. What a mess! People have no respect!
* I spent a day working at above house and only manged to clean out two flower beds... only 2 acres left to clean out. I know what my weekend will be filled with. WEEDS
* Our rain barrel is full! According to the rain gauge we have gotten only about 2 inches of rain and that filled the barrel. Gives you an idea of how much rain comes off the roof and just goes into the yard. We are definitely getting a couple more barrels, I have been watering the new plants using the barrel, it is working out perfectly.
* The wild grapes are ripe! I finally braved getting a couple of the grapes and trying them. They are good, but the outer skin is super tough and they are full of seeds. I think the grapes are muscadine. They do not grow in bunches but along the vine.
* Have a great weekend everyone! Keep your fingers crossed that we get rain, especially out West where the fires are.